Select a datex
Take a scenic 1.5-hour drive south of Fort Myers for an unforgettable kayak eco-tour through the Florida Everglades’ mangrove tunnels. This area of the Everglades, where the forest grows over the tops of creeks, is brimming with abundant wildlife and vegetation. Kayak under the mangrove canopy with your expert naturalist guide and watch for herons, alligators, otters and more!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Eco-Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Everglades Chamber of Commerce Welcome Center, Everglades National Park
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 8:30am
Tour departs at 1pm
Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Eco Tour
- Professional guide
- Kayaking equipment and safety briefing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.