Hop on the most innovative tour to hit Chicago in years! Gliding around the Windy City on your very own Segway, you'll see all the famous sights - Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, Lake Michigan and more. Be one of the first to take part in this unique, unforgettable experience!
The tour begins with a 30 minute training session. You'll glide from the peninsula through Museum Campus to the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum. Then you'll cruise along Lakeshore Drive at the edge of Lake Michigan all the way to Millennium Park at the foot of famous Michigan Avenue. You'll see Navy Pier, the Lincoln statue, Buckingham Fountain and of course, ride the coolest machine in the world the entire time!
As you cruise along Lake Michigan, through Grant Park and the Museum Campus, you will receive a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide. The Segway is the first of its kind - a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. It's new, it's cool and a ton of fun!
Tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Windy City celebrity as everyone turns to watch you glide by!
City Segway Tours are proud to be the first guided tour using Segways in the world! No one can match their experience. Be sure you glide with the original!
All riders must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
Special Offer! - Book and travel by June 15, 2013 and save 10% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:If tour occurs on or before Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - meet at:
400 E. Randolph St.
Ste. 1A, Chicago, IL 60601
If tour occurs on or after Wednesday, May 1, 2013 - meet at:
910 South Michigan Ave.
Ste. 130, Chicago, IL 60605
Returns to original departure point at approximately 3 hours after departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour tour departs at 10am
2-hour tour departs at 11am
3-hour tour departs at 2pm
Seg-your-way through Chicago
- Transportation by segway
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Tours run rain or shine
- Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 265 pounds
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
- City Segway Tours insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (those under 18 must have an adult sign for them).
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Each party must also complete a damage waiver that includes a pre-authorization of $500 on a credit card. This pre-authorization is immediately canceled at the end of the tour and will not even appear on the statement.
Segway Tips:Wear comfortable shoes. While you're not walking, you are on your feet for three hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool (the temperature tends to be cooler near the lake).
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.