Las Vegas Power Pass
Travel by December 31, 2014 and save 15% off the local operators price for a 2-day pass!
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Eiffel Tower Experience
- Grand Canyon West Legacy Tour (transportation from Las Vegas and USD$8 impact fee not included)
- Green Savings Card for the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
- High Roller (Daytime ride only; 11:30am to 6:50pm)
- Hoover Dam Motor Coach Tour
- Hot Rod City
- Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action
- Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Mid-day Lake Mead Sightseeing Cruise (seasonal)
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Nevada State Museum at Springs Preserve
- $10 credit at Planet Hollywood Restaurant (at Caesars Palace)
- Putt Park Miniature Golf
- Roller coaster at New York New York
- Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- Sky Zone Recreational Center
- Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Arts
- Springs Preserve Las Vegas
- Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck
- VooDoo Zipline (must be 48" tall to ride; no one under 21 will be admitted after 8pm)
Your Power Pass guide will provide you with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Please note: for all activities you must make your own way, hotel pick up and drop off is not provided
How it works:
You can purchase a Las Vegas Power Pass for one, two, three or five days, valid on consecutive days only. Present your Las Vegas Power Pass at the ticket window of each attraction. Each participating location can be visited once per day, and your pass will be activated at the first participating location visited. Some tours might have additional charges.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day Las Vegas Power Pass
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
2-Day Las Vegas Power Pass
Unlimited use for 2 calendar days from the time of first use
3-Day Las Vegas Power Pass
Unlimited use for 3 calendar days from the time of first use
5-Day Las Vegas Power Pass
Unlimited use for 5 calendar days from the time of first use
Las Vegas Power Pass
- Admission to over 20 top attractions in Las Vegas
- Discounts at well-known retailers
- 'Fast Tracking' at many attractions allows cardholders to 'Go to the head of the line!'
- Full color, pocket-sized, guide which includes attraction details, hours of operation, directions, plus full street maps and a Las Vegas Monorail system map.
- Special Exhibitions at attractions (additional costs may apply)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the included tours, attractions and special offers may change at anytime without notice and are subject to availability and weather conditions
Reviewed by: Gareth W, October 2014
This pass saved us so much money! Highly recommend anyone to get this,we got the 5 day pass and it was awesome! Always plan your days! We did find the best way to get about was the deuce bus that went from one end of the strip to the other,24 hour ticket cost $8!
Reviewed by: Susan C, October 2014
The pass was worth the money plus some ! if you plan your day well you can achieve so much in one day, which is what we bought, especially as we concentrated on doing the strip. We did the following: stratosphere tower, voodoo zip line, Eiffel tower, Madame tussouds, Siegfried and Roy Secret Garden (amazing!), New York Rollercoaster ride and tribute to The Beatles show. Saved us so much money.