Raise a glass on the stroke of midnight at the Moulin Rouge in Paris! Celebrate the arrival of 2014 in style with a Gala Dinner and Cristal Roederer Champagne at the Moulin Rouge, followed by a special viewing of the famous show "Féerie". After the show you can dance the night away at Moulin Rouge. This all-inclusive evening is set to be the biggest party of the year in Paris, ensuring a truly memorable New Year’s Eve!
Enjoy an evening Gala Dinner and Cristal Roederer Champagne at the Moulin Rouge, the number one show in Paris. Don't miss your chance to see the world-renowned showgirls and French Cancan dancers strut their stuff on the Moulin Rouge's historic stage.
After dinner of caviar and lobster, veal and rich St Marcellin cheese, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Feerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Feerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Feerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
9:00pm – 5-course Gala Dinner, followed by dancing
12-midnight – Welcome in 2014 with special presentations on stage
12:15am – 2:00am "Feerie" Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
2:00am until Dawn – Dance the night away at the Moulin Rouge
Book now to celebrate New Year's Eve in style! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Copyright Moulin Rouge - Viator & Moulin Rouge Official Partners
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You will need to make your own way to the Moulin Rouge.
Return Details:Concludes at Moulin Rouge
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Moulin Rouge Paris: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Exclusive New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner Menu
- Bottle of Champagne (Cristal Roederer Champagne 2002) per person
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
Moulin Rouge New Year’s Eve Dinner Menu:
- Carrés feuilletés pastry starters
- Green asparagus cream with black truffle in scallops tartare
- Lobster casserole with french vegetables and its smooth bisque
- Duck foie gras with sea salt with christmas spices chutney
- Mandarine orange and yuzu sorbet with vodka
- Fillet of beef "Rossini" in juice with foie gras, mushrooms fricassee and vegetables
- "Moulin Rouge Milk Delight", Milk chocolate mousse, cream with bourbon vanilla from madagascar, roasted hazelnut dacquoise, italian meringue and custard sauche with caramel, crispy chocolate pearls
- Champagne Cristal Roederer 2004 OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2 Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.