Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air
- Likely to Sell Out
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Lunch included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
After lunch, it's time to board a Niagara Falls boat cruise for an up-close Niagara Falls experience. The 30-minute cruise takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. You will get close enough to the falls to feel their cool mist on your skin.
The Niagara Falls boat cruises operate only in the warmer months, typically from May to October, so if you are traveling from November to April you may visit the Journey Behind the Falls instead. An elevator takes you behind the great sheet of Niagara Falls for a thunderous up-close view of Niagara Falls. Please note that Niagara Falls boat cruises may cease to operate earlier than October 31 depending on weather.
Due to the extreme popularity of this tour, a minimum 5-day advance booking is required.
- Due to new TSA policies, each passenger's date of birth, passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of booking. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed. Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- Passenger(s) MUST have the required documentation to enter Canada.
- Dates for Niagara Falls boat cruises may run into November or may cease earlier than October 31 depending on weather
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air
- Roundtrip airfare between New York and upstate New York
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls from American and Canadian sides
- Niagara Falls boat ride (May-October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November-April)
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- This tour can be booked up to 3 months in advance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Possession of proper government issued documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. U.S. citizens will require additional documentation to enter Canada. A Canadian visa may be required for Non-U.S. citizens; check your home country requirements for entering Canada.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible, you must advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- In the unlikely case of flights being canceled for any reason (eg: mechanical, weather) the tour operator reserves the right to substitute the return flight with return by bus if no alternate flights available.
- Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
Passenger names are to be entered as shown on their passports. Any name change after confirmation, will incur an amendment fee by the supplier directly.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: JACQUELINE T, November 2015
Fantastic tour from pick up at hotel, to flight , to tour bus, to a great tour guide Guissepe , the Niagra Falls were spectacular, from beginning to end, it was 100 we even had blue skies and sunshine to top it off, I would definitely go again, also the lunch was fantastic too. REMARKABLE!!!!!!
Reviewed by: Danni, Australia, October 2015
I cannot explain in words how incredible this experience was. I loved every minute. Even the flight to Buffalo and back was great Jet Blue is an awesome airline The whole day was organised extremely well. I felt like we had plenty of time at all our stops and our tour guide/bus driver Giuseppe was the best!! Funny and informative, couldn't ask for anyone better. Lunch was also great with a view you could not believe. I would do this day again in a heartbeat... you will not regret booking this tour!