Select a datex
Tour the Boston Common and Beacon Hill areas and visit more than 30 movie locations on this captivating movie and TV walking tour! This tour is a must for film buffs, and is also a great way to explore Boston and its many attractions. On this Boston walking tour, your guide, a local actor, will provide a unique sightseeing tour with an entertaining twist!
On this walking tour of Boston, see over 30 movie locations from famous movies and TV shows with your expert guide, a local actor!
- Visit Boston Common, the park made famous by Ally McBeal
- Go on location to the street of the car crash in Blown Away
- Visit one of Jack Nicholson’s mob hangouts from The Departed
- Take photos at locations featured in Good Will Hunting
- Take a break at Cheers in Beacon Hill
- Stop outside the gorgeous brownstone house made famous in Parent Trap
Conclude Your Tour at Cheers, One of Boston's Most Famous Locales
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Boston Common
Return Details:Returns to Boston Common
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Movie Walking Tour
- Guided 1.5-hour walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- Maximum of 35 people per group tour departure
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour
- This is a walking tour, so wear comfortable walking shoes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.