Private Tour: Siena and San Gimignano
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Start your day in Siena, where you'll enjoy a guided tour of this magnificent medieval city. Admire the interior of the Cathedral, with the Piccolomini Library. Your private tour will then proceed to Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, and the Town Hall (outside).
After your guided tour, enjoy some free time to walk around the old town center and to stop for lunch (not included).
Meet your guide at the prearranged time and get ready for your next stop, San Gimignano. Upon arrival, you will have free time to see the town at your own pleasure. Walk around this tiny city that has remained intact through the centuries. It's situated on top of a hill and is famous for its numerous towers, frescoes and other art treasures.
On your return journey to Florence, you’ll drive past through the countryside of Monteriggioni, enclosed by its famous walls, still intact today.
This in-depth, private tour is hosted by an English-speaking driver and a professional guide in Siena. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
If you would like to request a departure time, please specify in the special requirements when submitting your booking. You will receive a confirmed departure time once your booking is confirmed.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Full Day Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Florence hotels
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for up to 3 people or minivan from 4 to 8 people)
- English-speaking driver
- Local guide in Siena for 2.5-hour approx
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral and Libreria Piccolomini in Siena
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Reviewed by: Joyce S, July 2014
We fell in love with Siena! Felt so at home - and at peace - walking through the city. It presented us a wonderful mix of history, local color, and beautiful scenery! Our guide was knowledgeable - but did not overwhelm us with facts and details - very accommodating to our needs. One of the pearls of the vacation,
Reviewed by: Marianne P, May 2014
Terrific. The private guides make it more special and gives flexibility to spend more or less time in a shop or two.