New York Garment Center Shopping Tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Small group ensures personal service
The best kept secret deals on fashion await with privileged access to six wholesale showrooms--not open to the general public--and hidden sample sales for the latest trends. No last season leftovers, snag deals on women’s designer and “better wear” fashions anywhere from 50-80% below retail. You might even catch a designer at work in their inner sanctum.
Amid all the designer deals and bargains, your shopping expert will share the history of the area, point out key landmarks in the area such as M and J Trimmings, one of the world's most famous trim stores, featured in the New York Times and Martha Stewart Living Magazine and tell you where to find Mood Fabrics, best known for being "the" place to buy fabric on the hot reality show Project Runway.
Don't let the bargain-hunting end with the tour. You'll receive a list of other notable sales of the day for an independent shopping experience. You're an industry insider now!
Small-group tour is limited to 12 persons for a more personalized experience.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Beginning July 2, 2014: Manhattan Fashion District, New York
- Wednesday and Friday at 10am
- Thursday at 1:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tours departs at 1:30pm
NYC Garment Center Insider Shopping Tour
- 3-hour guided walking tour
- Special access to wholesale showroom shopping
- Courtesy list of all New York City sample sales
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommend that wheelchair bound guests have an assistant
- Recommended for guests 18 years or older
- Stores carry traditional US women's sizes 0-12 and a wide selection of accessories
- This tour features women's apparel and accessories only. Men are permitted to accompany a paying female guest at no cost. Please a make note in 'Special Requirements' at time of booking if you will be bringing a male guest
Reviewed by: Ruth H, October 2014
We had a great time - Jackie our guide was fabulous - we loved her ! It was fun - the only thing I would suggest is to make it clear in the tour description that you will have the opportunity to purchase items DURING the tour and should bring CASH - Jackie was great and took us to a bank so we could get cash.
I will highly recommend to others. This was a mother - daughter trip - and it added greatly to our trip to New York - thank you !
Reviewed by: Lori G, October 2014
The tour was wonderful! Jackie was our guide and she was bubbly and personable. She was an absolute pleasure to be around. The sites were well chosen and the designers and staff were very nice. Made a couple of purchases on the trip. Great values!