Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise and Royal Lahaina Luau Combo
No trip to Hawaii is complete without a luau or Maui dinner cruise. With this fantastic package you can do both! Choose one night for your Maui sunset dinner cruise, and another night for your all-you-can-eat buffet dinner luau.
- Buffet dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Likely to Sell Out
Likely to Sell-out! The Royal Lahaina Luau regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!At the luau, you'll enjoy authentic luau cuisine, free-flowing cocktails and the finest hula dancers on the island of Maui. Held in the landscaped grounds of the Royal Lahaina Resort, the luau features entertainment from a dynamic Polynesian revue while you eat and drink the night away.
Then, when you take your Maui cocktail cruise on another evening, you'll see the magical island of Maui from another perspective, including the best views of the West Maui Mountains. While you enjoy the spectacular sunset views, you'll be served table-side by friendly staff. Enjoy a delicious meal, drinks, dessert and live entertainment in the air-conditioned main cabin or on the upper open-air deck.
After dinner, there's live music and dancing in the main cabin, or you can stay at your table to enjoy the remainder of your Maui sunset dinner cruise along the Maui coastline.
The date of your luau must be after the date of your cruise and both cannot be done on the same day. Please choose the date of your cruise on the calendar and enter the date of your luau following the word "luau" in the "Special requirements" field at the time of booking.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Outside the Pioneer Inn
- Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Operates daily except Sunday
- Boards between 4:45pm and 5:00pm
- Sails between 5:30pm and 8:00pm
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Daily, from June 1, 2012 until August 13, 2012; Daily, except Saturday, from August 14, 2012 until May 31, 2013.
- Check-In at 5:15pm
- Show starts at 6:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
12 oz. cut Prime Rib
Mediterranean Couscous Pocket
Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi
Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi
Maui Sunset Dinner
Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise - First Night
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Table Side Service
- 3 Beverages
- Live Music and Dancing on Maui's Largest Dance Floor
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Local taxes and Harbor Fees
- Fuel Surcharge
Royal Lahaina Luau - Another Night
- Aloha shell lei greeting
- Photo opportunities
- Arts and crafts demonstrations
- Open bar serving standard cocktails and fresh tropical drinks
- Traditional Imu (underground oven) ceremony
- All-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Keiki (children's) buffet
- Dynamic Polynesian Revue
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Rates and Menus are subject to change without notice
- Maximum capacity is 149 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times.
Menu for Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise:
Fresh Green Salad
12 oz. Cut Prime Rib - with Au Jus and Horseradish
Vegetarian Dinner - Mediterranean Couscous Pocket with Tomato, Mushroom and Herb Sauce
Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi Fillet
Reviewed by: Clinton R, December 2014
One beautiful evening! Friendly and accommodating staff and macademia encrusted mahi to die for!
A musician did "Jimmy Buffett" while we enjoyed the company of a charming Young Australian couple at our table.
Don't miss this incredible experience when you're in Maui!
Reviewed by: Rosemary G, November 2014
This tour was amazing!