Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Further on you'll arrive at Palazzo Davanzati and the 14th century Palagio di Parte Guelfa by Brunelleschi. Your English-speaking guide will lead you to Ponte Vecchio, the 'Jewelers Bridge' and a symbolic Florentine icon. Pass through the Piazzale degli Uffizi to enter Piazza della Signoria, a splendid open-air sculpture museum, overlooked by the famous and imposing Palazzo Vecchio.
Your private guided tour continues through the heart of the Medieval city to Dante Alighieri's house and church, and then finally to Cathedral Complex.
Drop-off is included in the duration of the tour but if you prefer, you can finish in the town center after the walking tour.
This in-depth, private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Discover the beautiful architecture of Florence on foot
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Reviewed by: M A L, July 2015
We had just arrived in Florence and this quick tour 2 1/2 hours was perfect to get a lay of the land in anticipation of our four-day visit. Our guide, Caterina, was extremely knowledgeable and charming. Since it was just the four of us, she quickly ascertained the group's interest history and food and tailored the highlights so even our 18-year-old was engaged. An added benefit -- we were staying in Oltrarno and our tour started and ended there. She took time to show us the neighborhood's highlights many -- especially for young adults, where to shop and best trattorias. As we discovered in the days to come, she was on the money every time!
Reviewed by: jkennedyiuec, June 2015
The young lady who was our guide was extremely knowledgeable on a variety of subjects as we were a party of two we had the luxury of her undivided attention , as we only had the day there we would highly recommend the experience for anyone