Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip from Zurich
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Rail Tour
Enjoy the incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snow-capped peaks of the neighboring countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Grindelwald where our coach awaits us. Arrival in Zurich at approximately 8:00pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Cogwheel train
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Reviewed by: Sim E, January 2015
You've got to see it to believe it. Being up there is truly magical, the breathtaking view of the glaciers and ice plateau. A must-see when in Switzerland!
Reviewed by: Shariff W, Singapore, December 2014
It was a good trip and a lot of things to see. The guide and driver are very professional and friendly. They make the trip a memorable one. Thank you