Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Choice of seating available
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Your Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sails from Circular Quay or King Street Wharf. Offering state-of-the-art accommodation for a dinner cruise in Sydney, the MV Sydney 2000 has three separate dining areas, an atrium, a 360-degree viewing deck, a dance floor and music from the Sydney 2000 Band.
Sydney dinner cruises don’t get much finer than aboard the MV Sydney 2000, synonymous with luxurious dining, first-class service and entertainment and taking in views of the Sydney Opera House and harbor.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery on your Sydney dinner cruise. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
King Street Wharf, downtown Sydney
Returns to original departure point
- Circular Quay at 9:30pm (Sun-Thurs) or 10:30pm (Fri-Sat)
- King Street Wharf at 10:00pm. Optional disembarkation on Friday and Saturday nights at 11:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Circular Quay - Window Seat
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Depart from Circular Quay at 7pm
King St Wharf - Window Seat
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Depart from King Street Wharf at 7:30pm
Circular Quay - Best Available
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Best available seating on the day of travel. Depart from Circular Quay at 7pm
King St Wharf - Best Available
2.5-hr Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3-course dinner. Best available seating on the day of travel. Depart from King Street Wharf at 7:30pm
Sydney Harbour at night
- Dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Upper Deck seating
- Live entertainment
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
Sample Menu - subject to change:
- Smoked ocean trout on fennel with black caviar and dill aioli
- Australian tiger prawns with tropical salsa
- Spinach and ricotta pasta in a Napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese
- Mediterranean antipasto of Iberian ham, heirloom tomatoes and marinated char grilled vegetables
- Frittata of eggplant, pumpkin and capsicum
- Grilled atlantic salmon and oven roasted seasonal vegetables with hollandaise sauce
- Beef tenderloin fillet in a rich veal jus with desire potatoes, caramelized onion, sautéed peas and pancetta.
- Organic chicken breast with champagne mushroom jus, served with roast sweet potato and baby beans
- Slow braised lamb shank in red wine and vegetable ragout, served with silky mash potato
- Vegetarian gratin infused tomato and pesto sauce
- Orange and chocolate flourless cake with butterscotch sauce
- Sydney berry crush of blueberries, meringue mascarpone and fresh cream with zesty lemon
- Velvety vanilla and chocolate mousse with light caramel syrup
- Slow baked raspberry and apple crumble with cream
- White and dark layered chocolate tower
Reviewed by: ADITYA P, December 2014
It was a great experience and memorable dinner on cruise around Sydney harbour and Opera House !! The night lights reflections on the water of Sydney harbour, adjacent buildings and lighted opeara house with the back ground music and songs on the cruise has left a nostalgic memory. The food was very good and the service was excellent !!
Reviewed by: Karen Y, Australia, December 2014
Sydney Harbour cruise was great - our harbour is one of the best in the world and to see it at sunset and then night is just wonderful - the lights are just magical. The meal was but the waitress was obviously on her first cruise and was useless.