Select a datex
Go sailing, snorkeling and dolphin-watching on a fun-filled morning cruise along the Leeward Coast! Cruise along the southwestern coast of Oahu and admire the beautiful shoreline and turquoise waters. This five-hour adventure, combining a mix of sightseeing and water activity, is perfect for the whole family! Breakfast and lunch are provided.
- Free snacks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your Oahu sailing adventure begins at the Waianae Harbor, where you will board a sleek catamaran and set sail along the Leeward Coast. See the playful dolphins jump, spin and splash in the water, and keep your eyes peeled for turtles and other marine life. During whale season (November through April), you might even spot a humpback! Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast as you sit back, relax and admire the idyllic scenery.
Next, your captain will stop at a calm snorkeling spot. If you’re a beginner, you’ll easily learn how to use the snorkeling equipment, how to breathe through the snorkel and what safety measures to remember. The use of mask and fins is included, and you’ll receive a snorkel to borrow. Jump into the water with your professionally trained guide, and spend 30 to 45 minutes discovering the magical underwater world of Hawaiian marine life. You will see everything from brightly colored coral to schools of tropical fish.
After working up an appetite from snorkeling, sail back to Waianae Harbor as you feast on a buffet lunch, including hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes and desserts. Enjoy unlimited nonalcoholic drinks and two free alcoholic beverages (for those 21 and up).
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on this Oahu cruise! In the rare event you do not see dolphins, you will be offered a sunset cocktail cruise or snorkeling adventure for free!
Dolphin-watching along the Ko Olina Coast
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Waianae Boat Harbor
Hotel pickup is available from the following Waikiki hotels:
- Ala Moana
- Aston Sunset
- Coral Reef
- Gateway Hotel
- Halekulani Hotel
- Hawaii Prince
- Hilton Hawaiian
- Hyatt Regency
- Ilikai Renaissance
- Maile Sky Court
- Marriott Waikiki Beach
- Outrigger Reef
- Outrigger Waikiki Main
- Pacific Beach
- Pacific Monarch
- Resort Quest Hotel (Formerly the Aston Waikiki)
- Sheraton Princess
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Varies depending on point of departure.
- For guests with transportation from Waikiki, a shuttle will pickup at 7am Mondays through Thursdays. On Fridays through Sundays a van picks up at 8am. This transportation connects you to your 9am departure from Waianae Boat Harbor.
- For guests with no transportation, please make your way to Waianae Boat Harbor
Cruise returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure for Waikiki customers between 7am and 8:15am. Tour includes transport from select Waikiki hotels to West Oahu; Hotel drop-off is also included. Without pickup, meet at Waianae Harbor at 8:45
9am departure. No hotel pickup or drop-off is provided -- meet at the Waianae Harbor at 8:45am.
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask and fins)
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Two complimentary alcoholic drinks per adult
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Breakfast menu includes muffins, croissants, mixed fruit salad, whole bananas, granola bars, coffee, milk, juice, water and soda.
- Lunch menu includes hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes, desserts, juice, soda and water. Two free alcoholic drinks per adult.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.