Tapas Evening Walking Tour of Barcelona
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
After this activity your tour will continue near Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with its bird cages, tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tapas Walking Tour of Barcelona, with English-speaking guide.
Barcelona Gourmet Tapas Evening Walking Tour
- Tapas walking tour with an specialized gourmet guide
- 7 gourmet Tapas (hot and cold)
- 2 glasses of wine or beer
- All local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Seafood, nuts and sesame seeds are present in all the kitchens and counters of the bars visited; tools, gadgets, pans and some ingredients might contain traces of these products
- Tapas will be shared with the other people on the tour and may contain traces of seafood and meat. If you would like other food not included in the menu, you will be kindly requested to settle it separately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Linda M, September 2014
Had the most amazing time tapas fantastic the girl who did it was so fantastic showed us so many highlights between bars that would not have seen otherwise and all about the history she was so passionate about it just loved it
Reviewed by: Angela P, September 2014
It is very rare that a tour surpasses your expectation but this was just fabulous . Our guide Niko was brilliant entertaining and gave us so much history . For me the highlight was not even the tapas but the walking and discovery of amazing laneways and shops . Book this tour you will love it !