USS Midway Museum
- Editor's Pick
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
More than 65 locations, from the engine room to the bridge, and 25 restored historic aircraft are on display. The USS Midway also contains interactive exhibits and climb-aboard aircraft for all ages. Don't miss the flight simulators, gift shop and cafe.
Experience what it was like to be part of a "city at sea", explore galleys, officer's country, sleeping quarters and the engine room of the first Navy ship too large for the Panama Canal! You will be amazed by the 4-acre flight deck and the 360-degree panoramic view of downtown San Diego.
Located in Navy Town USA, a visit to the Midway is uniquely San Diego!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission ticket
- Audio Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Parking is available at the USS Midway for a minimal charge
- Complimentary, loaner wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Elevator access from Navy Pier onto the ship, from the hangar deck down to the second deck and up to the flight deck
- Approximately 60 percent of the museum’s exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
- Narrated video tour of all museum exhibits is shown continuously in the hangar deck
- Kids Go Free 2014 Special Offer: Only valid for travel in October 2014. Not valid for special events and cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons
Reviewed by: Jacqueline M, May 2015
This was a fabulous experience. Would go again.
Reviewed by: Irene Y, April 2015
Wemy grandson,8 years old, and I, spent 6 hours on the ship! It was very informative and interesting to both of us. The Island tour, the lectures on the landing and catapult were so interesting because they docents told their personal stories about their experiences.
I wish there could have been more docents to tell stories about the kitchen, dinning rooms, food storage and serving, menus and other related areas. The everyday life of the men would be interesting to hear from docents also, like the laundry, hospital, free time, sleeping quarters.
I appreciated that there so many docents on the ship to answer questions during the day.
I also appreciated that the parking was convenient and NOT an exorbitant cost.
The online ordering was very painless and easy to navigate, even for me. I did see a combo ticket price for the Seal tour but it wasn't until after I had already purchased tickets for the Midway.
Thank you for a wonderful day. irene yoshinaga, Los Angeles