USS Midway Museum
- Editor's Pick
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
More than 65 locations, from the engine room to the bridge, and 25 restored historic aircraft are on display. The USS Midway also contains interactive exhibits and climb-aboard aircraft for all ages. Don't miss the flight simulators, gift shop and cafe.
Experience what it was like to be part of a "city at sea", explore galleys, officer's country, sleeping quarters and the engine room of the first Navy ship too large for the Panama Canal! You will be amazed by the 4-acre flight deck and the 360-degree panoramic view of downtown San Diego.
Located in Navy Town USA, a visit to the Midway is uniquely San Diego!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
USS Midway Museum
Admission to the USS Midway Museum
Kid Free October
Kids Go Free 2014: Travel between October 1 and October 31 and receive up to 2 free children admissions for every paying adult
- Admission ticket
- Audio Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Parking is available at the USS Midway for a minimal charge
- Complimentary, loaner wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Elevator access from Navy Pier onto the ship, from the hangar deck down to the second deck and up to the flight deck
- Approximately 60 percent of the museum’s exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
- Narrated video tour of all museum exhibits is shown continuously in the hangar deck
- Kids Go Free 2014 Special Offer: Only valid for travel in October 2014. Not valid for special events and cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons
Reviewed by: physios2000, September 2014
Love the stories from the volunteers at this museum, mostly ex Navy staff and even WWII veterans. Worth the visit!
Reviewed by: baker-fiona, September 2014
An amazing day out. So much to see. The audio tour is excellent. We were there for over five hours and still could have been there longer. My two sons (18 and 14) were totally engrossed and especially liked the jet fighter simulator. A brilliant day out and good value for money.