If you’re a certified scuba diver, explore what lies beneath Oahu’s turquoise waters on this diving adventure! Enjoy the scenic ride on the dive boat before you head underwater. Visit a sunken fighter plane, a sunken barge, a sea cave, Turtle Canyons, Koko Crater and coral reefs. Use of all diving equipment, including two tanks of air, is included on this 4.5-hour Hawaiian excursion.
Note: This tour is for certified divers only.
Head underwater to explore what lies beneath the sparkling Pacific Ocean off Oahu’s coast. It’s a sensational smorgasbord of dive sites! You adventure starts as you cruise comfortably on the dive boat to the first dive location (approximately 20 minutes).
Note: You must be a certified scuba diver. Your credentials will be inspected before you dive.
• Koko Crater: These ledges of volcanic craters are home to many species of tropical fish, eels and octopi. Dive depth is about 40 feet (12 meters).
• Sea Cave: Visit this large cave, a great place to observe many rare and beautiful fish and some amazing coral gardens.
• Kahala Barge: This small barge was sunk in just the right spot for a dive. Just below the barge is a cave. Dive depth is about 65-85 feet (20-26 meters).
• Corsair Fighter Plane: In 1946, this WWII fighter plane ran out fuel on a training mission and was ditched in the ocean!
• Other sites: Turtle Canyons, Palea Point, Fantasy Reef and more.
Water temperature typically ranges between 70 to 75 degrees F (21 to 24 C) from November to April and 75 to 80 degrees F (24 to 27 C) from May to October.
If you’re a shipwrecks buff or just want another option for diving, choose the Shipwrecks option to spend approximately 30-45 minutes exploring the YO-257, a Navy yard oiler built in the 1940s. Then, climb back aboard the dive boat to cruise to the next shipwreck location, the Sea Tiger (a 20-minute trip). You’ll have another 30-45 minutes exploring the Sea Tiger at approximately 100 feet (30 meters) below the surface. Sunk in 1999 as an artificial reef, the Sea Tiger is home to the early stages of marine life growth.
Oahu Certified Scuba Diving Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pickup from Waikiki hotels
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shipwrecks Scuba Dive Option for Certified Divers. Departs at 8:00am.
Reefs and Airplane Scuba Dive Option for Certified Divers. Departs at 8:00am.
Shipwrecks Scuba Dive Option for Certified Divers. Departs at 11:00am
Reefs and Airplane Scuba Dive Option for Certified Divers. Departs at 11:00am.
Oahu Certified Scuba Diving Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Diving equipment
- 2 tanks of certified, clean air
- Freshwater shower after dive
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- A medical questionnaire will be administered to ensure that all participants are in good health (i.e. no asthma, ear infections or fear of closed spaces)
- To view medical questionnaire, click here
- If you answer "yes" to any questions on the survey, you MUST provide a note from your doctor stating that it is safe for you to dive.
- Guests without a medical note, who answer yes to any questions, will NOT be allowed to participate.
- Guests must not fly within 24 hours after tour, due to medical restrictions.
- If you fail to bring your diving certification, you will not be allowed to dive, and your money will NOT be refunded. It is your responsibility to prepare and carry the proper certification.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.