Lost Tour and Other Hawaii Movie Locations by Hummer
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Make your way along the beautiful Pacific coast and stop at Waihe'e Park, where Karate Kid II was filmed. A short drive up the road to Waikane Pier will show you where scenes from Lost, 50 First Dates, Along Came Polly and Godzilla were shot.
Next, head to the historical Moli'i Fish Pond and Kualoa Gardens, where you may recognize the landscape from Lost, 50 First Dates, Tears of the Sun and You, Me and Dupree. Stop by the Submarine Pier, Korean Fishing Pier, Korean House, Nigerian Cantina, a Dominican Republic school and the Hydra Island Submarine Pier, and visit the set from Last Resort if there no filming is occurring.
Take a short break at Kualoa Ranch and then venture into Ka'a'awa Valley to visit the historic Kualoa Sugar Mill ruins and Cooper Batter. Enter this World War II coastal defense battery, now a movie museum and location of scenes from Lost and Hawaii Five-0, where it served as a fictional Korean prison.
Make another stop at a Hawaiian village and continue through Ka'a'awa Valley, where more scenes from Lost and Hawaii Five-0 were shot.
You’ll also visit locations from movies including Jurassic Park, Mighty Joe Young, Pearl Harbor, 50 First Dates, You, Me and Dupree, Windtalkers, Godzilla, Snakes on a Plane, Krippendorf's Tribe and George of the Jungle.
After your tour, you’ll be driven back to your hotel in Waikiki.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
5-hour tour at 7am
5-hour tour at 1pm
Small-Group Oahu TV and Movie Locations Hummer Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by all-terrain Hummer
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- There is a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children per vehicle
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum of 2 people for tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Reviewed by: Marie, August 2014
The tour was more than I expected. I always wondered what was over those Hawaiian mountains, and what was in the valleys of the Koalua Ranch. The view and landscapes were amazing! Our guide seemed a bit tired at times, but it was an early morning pick-up at 7am, which means we all had to get up super early. Super nice guy. He told really good stories of his time with the "Lost" cast and crew, and offered a lot of background info on other film locations. We saw a lot! Our family and friends really loved the photos our guide took of us. Super funny!. Oh, and we got to go off-roading. Whee! This tour was well worth the money spent.
Reviewed by: Shining L, August 2014
This was the most awesome tour! The ride in the Hummer was neat and the group was small so we felt like we were getting personal treatment. David our tour guide was excellent, polite, genuine, and knew what he was talking about. We went to many Lost, Jurassic Park, and other famous locations and had plenty of time to take photos and walk about. This tour is highly recommended as it a lot better than the usual cram 20 people in a minibus tours. Will be keen to do it again next time we are in Hawaii. Steve and Shining from NZ.