Miami Sunset Air Tour
The sunset views from the air are unforgettable, as Miami casts its twinkling glow over Biscayne Bay and the golden light of late afternoon changes to the brilliant red and orange of sunset.
Don't forget to bring your camera to capture these images for a lifetime. Take-off is approximately 30 minutes before the sun sets, and you will land just after sunsets.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Flights depart from the ATA Flight School
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Miami Sunset Air Tour
- Airplane Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Airplane can hold 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
If you cancel between 2 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Luz Adriana P, February 2014
It was just AWESOME.
Reviewed by: Cooper, November 2012
Great Experience! We had a blast. We were even allowed to fly the plane ourselves which we never expected. Pilot was very professional and gave great input of the sceneries. The also gladly take pictures of you and don't try to sell you expensive souvenir pictures. Highly recommended tour!