Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour and Helicopter Flight
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Likely to Sell Out
You’ll make several stops along this spectacular coastal drive including the quaint Hawaiian village of Ke’anae, Waikani Falls and Wai’anapanapa State Park and the scenic road leads, of course, to Hana. The village of Hana is isolated from the rest of the island and is known for being the last undeveloped tropical paradise on Maui. Explore the village and stop at the Hana Tropical Gardens for an exclusive tour (included) and learn about the native Hawaiian people, their culture and land. Enjoy fantastic photo opportunities at spectacular cascading waterfalls and crystal-clear pools, where you’ll have plenty of time to take a refreshing swim.
During one of the stops, enjoy a Pacific Rim lunch served on linen table cloths at a beachside location. Savor grilled chicken and fish, fresh tropical fruits and more – not your average deli-style meal! A sample lunch menu can be found below in the Itinerary section.
On the reverse leg of the trip, fly in an air-conditioned, 6- passenger ‘A-Star’ jet helicopter. During your thrilling 36-minute flight, soar above Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest and most famous dormant volcano, and admire fantastic aerial views of waterfalls hidden in remote areas of Maui’s rain forest. Enjoy stereo music and live narration throughout this breathtaking experience.
More information about passenger requirements can be found in the Additional Information section below.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
11:15am: Afternoon tour
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 7am
Tour departs at 11:15am
Hana Tour and Helicopter Flight
- 6-hour luxury Road to Hana Tour
- 3.5-hour drive with multiple stops
- 36-minute helicopter flight with live commentary
- Swim breaks
- Pacific Rim lunch and beverages
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, there is an extra charge. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing between 240 lbs (109 kg) and 290 lbs (131 kg) will be charged an extra $277.20 on the day of the tour and passengers weighing over 290 lbs (131 kg) will be charged an extra $306.44 on the day of the tour
- Bathing suits are recommended
- There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
- Kula mixed organic greens
- Roasted corn and black bean relish
- Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortilla
- Kula organic greens
- Black olive and caper relish
- Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortilla
- Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
- Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
- Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts
- Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
- Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauce
Reviewed by: Taylor A J, August 2014
its a great mix of land and air. amazing views and luxury ground transport. i was happy they had a vegetarian option for lunch many places arent so thoughtful. nice knowledgeable guides (pilot and driver).
Reviewed by: Armando H, August 2014
Great all around tour and service!