Select a datex
Want to do an activity that includes kayaking, Kauai zipline adventures, hiking, waterfalls, rope swings, a hayride across Kipu Ranch and a ride on an exotic motorized canoe? Then don't hesitate and join this day trip today!
After an easy 2-mile (3.2km) paddle down the the Hule'ia River, you'll tie your kayaks to a tree and take a short walk to a gorgeous area of waterfalls and swimming holes. Jump into a covered wagon for a fabulous trip across Kipu Ranch - made famous in films like Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark. You'll continue to head towards Kamapua'a Falls trailhead. Then, take a short stroll down to an incredible Swiss Family Robinson-style tree house built around a huge Banyan tree. You'll be overlooking the middle pitch of the Kamapua'a Falls from picnic benches, while enjoying a deliciously prepared lunch.
Following lunch, guests will fly past the breathtaking Haupu Mountains, over towering forest trees on a thrilling 800’ zipline. You'll return on foot via an 80' (25 meter) suspension bridge. This zipline safari will become even more memorable as you get to share the fun with a family member or friend on the 1800’ tandem ziplines! The center dismount allows for 90 seconds of air time - where you’ll be “in-flight” for over a quarter of a mile!
Your zipline adventure ends with a relaxing and enjoyable ride on a twin-motor Hawaiian canoe takes you on a cruise back down river.
Restrictions: Must be able to walk 2 miles (3.2km) and kayak 60-90 minutes. Participants must weigh between 80 and 275lbs (between 36 and 125 kg) fit in the harness for the zipline. Minimum age to participate in the zipline is 7 years.
Wagon trip across Kipu Ranch
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Poipu Area or West Side Resorts:
- Poipu Plaza
East Side or North Shore Resorts:
- Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor
- Poipu Area or West Side Resorts:
- 7:45am or 9:00am
- 8:30am or 9:45am
East Side or North Shore Resorts:
Tour times vary and will be advised when you call to reconfirm your tour
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departing from Poipu Area or West Side at 7:15am
Departing from Poipu Area or West Side at 9:45am
Departing from East Side or North Shore at 8am
Departing from East Side or North Shore at 10:30am
- Deluxe two-person kayak
- Dry bag/day pack
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- One guide for approximately every 8 - 12 passengers
- Lunch and refreshments: Cold spring water, juices, Kauai Cookies, and a delicious picnic lunch of turkey sub sandwiches, pasta salad, and brownie (menu subject to change without notice)
- Items to bring: Swimwear, footwear with an aggressive tread pattern and that can get wet (i.e. Teva-type sandals or aqua socks), towel, sunscreen, insect repellant, waterproof camera
- Minimum age for the zipline is 7 years
- Weight limit is more then 80 lbs and less then 275 lbs
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.