Break away from the crowds and explore the Dry Creek Valley wine region on a Segway, a personal form of transportation that allows you to see a side of Sonoma wine country often ignored. Drive your Segway through the picturesque countryside, dotted with wineries and infinite rows of vineyards.
Your guide will take you to three lesser-known, but still exquisite wineries – Ridge, Mazzocco and Quivira. Their remote locations and exclusive atmospheres make visits to these wineries special and memorable experiences.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
A Segway tour combines the quick pace of a coach tour with the relaxing atmosphere and fresh air of a walking tour, allowing you to experience Sonoma wine country at its best. After a 20-minute Segway training, dive straight into your exploration of one of the most scenic locations in the country, driving your Segway through various microclimates and into the historic Dry Creek Valley, a region famed for its Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc.
With your guide, embark on a road less traveled, visiting three lesser-known wineries in the area – Ridge Vineyards, Mazzocco Winery and Quivira Vineyards. At these less-crowded wineries, enjoy wine-tastings without fighting for space at the tasting counters. Before or after your visit to the wineries, you'll stop for lunch or a snack, outdoors if possible, to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
As you travel through the countryside, take advantage of being on a Segway – you can pause to take photo after photo of the vine-covered landscapes.
Family touring Dry Creek Valley
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Best Western Hotel, Healdsburg (back parking lot)
- Daily at 10:30am and 12:45pm
Return Details:Tour returns to the Best Western parking lot
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Depart at 10:30am daily.
Depart at 12:45pm daily.
Riding Segways through Sonoma
- Photo and video documentation by your tour guide - email containing pictures and video is sent after tour
- Bottled water
- Safety training
- Tour guide
- Personal Segway
- Wine tasting fees - $5 dollars per tasting paid directly to winery. Fee waived if bottle of wine is purchased
- Rain gear
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Reservations require a full deposit via credit card
- Deposits are fully refundable if the reservation is canceled 2 days or more prior to the scheduled tour
- Please dress accordingly to weather as the tour operates rain or shine. Jackets and rain attire recommended during colder months
- A signed liability waiver and credit card for security deposit is required prior to your tour departure
- Your tour guide will photo and video document your tour for you at no extra charge. You will be sent a link to the pictures and videos after the tour. You are, of course, welcome to bring your own camera as well
- Minimum weight is 100lbs (45kg)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.