Select a datex
Discover the beauty of Venice, one of the most unique cities in the world, on a private day trip from Florence. Accompanied by your own private guide, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your luxury private tour of magical, unforgettable Venice.
After traveling from Florence to Piazzale Roma and taking a local vaporetto (public boat; not included in tour price), you will meet your local guide in Venice's spectacular city square, Piazza San Marco. Your guide will then lead you through the mysteries of St. Mark's Basilica, with its marvelous mosaics and celebrated bell tower. You'll pass the exterior of the Ducal Palace and cross the famous Bridge of Sighs, then take a stroll along the narrow Venetian lanes.
After lunch in an elegant Venetian restaurant (optional at your own expense) near Piazza San Marco, you will have free time to explore Venice at your leisure, before returning to Florence in the late evening.
This in-depth, hassle-free private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
See the waterways of Venice
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour will depart from centrally located Florence city hotels
- If you would like to request a departure time, please specify in the special requirements when submitting your booking. You will receive a confirmed departure time once your booking is confirmed.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Famous gondolas on the Grand Canal of Venice
- Local guide in Venice for half day service
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for up to 3 people or Minibus for 6 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Boat ride from Piazzale Roma to San Marco Square (approx. EUR6 .00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.