Private Tour: Venice Day Trip from Florence
After lunch in an elegant Venetian restaurant (optional at your own expense) near Piazza San Marco, you will have free time to explore Venice at your leisure, before returning to Florence in the late evening.
This in-depth, hassle-free private tour is hosted by an English-speaking driver and a professional guide in Venice. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Famous gondolas on the Grand Canal of Venice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for up to 3 people or Minivan from 4 to 8 people)
- Local guide in Venice for 2 hours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Boat ride from Piazzale Roma to San Marco Square (approx. EUR6 .00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Reviewed by: Catherine R, August 2011
Perfect experience. Our driver was entertaining, the ride so comfortable and very safe even through a snow storm in the mountains. Our guide in Venice was knowledgeable and warm and gave a full experience.
Reviewed by: Catherine C, April 2011