Sigatoka Half-Day Shopping Tour from Nadi
Book by July 24, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Sigatoka Town, famous for its local handmade pottery is the perfect place for souvenir shopping during your trip to Fiji.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Enjoy some duty free shopping as you browse the local shops for your own little piece of Fiji to take home with you.
This small town on the southern coast of Viti Levu, is situated on the banks of Fiji's second largest river, the Sigatoka River, 70km from the city of Nadi. Experience the produce market and the village shops, as Sigatoka is famous for duty free shopping and for its local pottery.
Take the time to explore the local surrounds and take home some Fijian souvenirs and artwork.
This tour operator is the winner of the "AON 2007 Fiji Excellence in Tourism Award for Inbound Operator of the Year.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Selected Nadi area hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sigatoka Half-Day Shopping Tour
- Half-day guided tour to Sigatoka
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Marina, October 2014
Highly recommended. SWe were taken to Sigatoka in an air-conditioner by a friendly driver. Shopping there is an exotic experience. Bought nice personalized gifts, which impressed family and friends.
Reviewed by: Tracey P, September 2012
Fantastic day! I was the only person on the tour and it still went ahead. Very personalised. Fantastic guide. Really knows his stuff. Happy to stop so you can take photos. Loved it. Viator make the tour booking so easy