Tokyo Morning Sightseeing Tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
Visit Tokyo Tower for amazing views of the city from the observation deck. Stop in front of the Imperial Palace for a photo op. Visit Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest Buddhist temple in Tokyo. Drive through Akihabara, a well-known shopping area for discount electronic appliances and computers.
Tour Ueno, a district of Tokyo known for its parks, museums, temples and the Ameyoko street market area. See Nakamise, a colorful shopping arcade crammed with small food stands and souvenir shops. And pass through Ginza, a luxurious shopping district that’s home to designer shops like Chanel and Gucci.
Your tour ends with drop-off at Tokyo Station, near the Imperial Palace, in the early afternoon, leaving you perfectly placed to catch a train or continue sightseeing on your own.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (select hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Souvenir map of Tokyo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, passenger must provide his or her own carer
- Child rates apply
Reviewed by: Larissa C, February 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Jasmine C, January 2015
For a lone and novice traveler, this tour was perfect. We had the opportunity to ask the very nice tour guide questions about the sites, the citizens and Japanese culture. After this tour, I felt like I knew Tokyo, and it made my future trips back to the same sites (for souvenirs) so much easier. This tour is perfect. Sign up for it on your first day if possible.