Select a datex
Add a Grand Canyon tour to your Las Vegas vacation! Want to visit the Grand Canyon without breaking the bank? This 1-hour aerial sightseeing tour is the most cost-effective way to see the Grand Canyon and appreciate its majesty and beauty. Fly over beautiful Lake Mead and the incredible Hoover Dam before flying to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
Your Las Vegas Grand Canyon aerial tour begins with early morning pickup from your Las Vegas hotel. From there, you'll head to Boulder City, a town formed to facilitate the construction of the Hoover Dam. Here, you will board your plane and soar to the west rim of the Grand Canyon.
Witness firsthand what everyone else has been talking about! Embark on this "flightseeing" tour of the Grand Canyon with incredible aerial views.
This breathtaking flight takes you over Boulder City and over the mighty Hoover Dam, one of the great engineering marvels of the 20th century. On this Grand Canyon aerial tour, you will have spectacular views of Lake Mead, America's largest man-made lake.
On this amazing tour, you will take in the best aerial views of the Grand Canyon and with panoramic windows close to five times larger than the average plane window, you won't miss a thing! Book this budget Grand Canyon tour and save on a fantastic Las Vegas sightseeing experience!
Special Offer! - Book now and save over 35% on the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
- Early Bird Departure: available from 6am to 8am (based on season)
- Afternoon Departure: available from 12:15pm to 3:30pm (based on season)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Early Bird departure for the Grand Canyon Aerial Sightseeing Tour
Afternoon departure for the Grand Canyon Aerial Sightseeing Tour ; available from 12:15pm to 3:30pm
Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour
- 1-hour aerial sightseeing tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please Note: Passengers weighing over 275lbs may be subject to additional fees at check-in.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and/or operational considerations
- Please note: This is an air-only tour. The aircraft will not be landing at any of the destinations
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.