Private Balloon Flight over the Yarra Valley
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Champagne breakfast included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Hotel pickup included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Enjoy a glass of Champagne as your balloon drifts with the wind (for approximately one hour) over the Yarra Valley. The pastoral scenery is breathtaking in the early morning light, making for fantastic photo opportunities. When your flight ends and the balloon is packed away, celebrate your morning with a delicious Champagne breakfast at Rochford Wines, a popular Yarra Valley winery.
Please note: Flight path is dependent upon weather and wind conditions. Champagne in the balloon is allowed at the discretion of the pilot.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Melbourne CBD hotels
ORRochford Winery, Coldstream
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departing from Rochford Winery
Private hot-air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley including Champagne breakast at Rochford Winery. Tour departs from Rochford Winery in the Yarra Valley
Departing from Melbourne
Private hot-air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley including Champagne breakfast at Rochford Winery departing from Melbourne. Includes pick up and drop off from Melbourne CBD hotels
Hot Air Ballooning, Yarra Valley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private balloon flight over Yarra Valley
- Champagne in flight
- Champagne breakfast buffet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If your Yarra Valley balloon flight is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- You must telephone the duty pilot the night before your flight between 6pm and 6:30pm; failure to do so may result in cancellation of tour. Pilots are not on duty after 6:30pm