Grand Canyon and Navajo Indian Reservation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
On the return trip, visit historic Cameron Trading Post with its excellent selection of Native American arts and jewelry.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Terhi A, January 2016
Excellent quide and very interesting tour!
Reviewed by: Debbra R, August 2015
JR was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed his knowledge of the history of the Grand Canyon and the Navajo. Kept the who group entertained and involved. Would absolutely do the tour again with him.