Take an extra day to enjoy one of the world's great coastal drives - The Great Ocean Road in Victoria on a two day guided coach tour. With its dramatic scenery of striking contrasts, this region near the Victorian capital of Melbourne, boasts powerful seas, golden beaches, peaceful townships, giant cliffs and lush forests. You'll catch all the highlights including the Twelve Apostles, Port Campbell National Park and Loch Ard Gorge to name just a few.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multi-Day Trip
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Day 1: Melbourne / Great Ocean Road
Depart your hotel this morning and enjoy one of the world's greatest coastal drives over two days. Its severity and striking contrasts will remain etched in your memory forever. This region demonstrates the power of the sea as it ruthlessly battles the land. View pristine beaches, sleepy seaside hamlets and the majestic monoliths dramatically protruding from the sea. Enjoy many photo stops, views and short walks as we tour this world renowned coastal drive.
You arrive at your hotel approximately late morning and the remainder of your day today is at leisure.
Overnight Accommodation: Cumberland Lorne Resort or Comfort Inn Apollo Bay
Day 2: Great Ocean Road / Melbourne
This morning is at leisure until you rejoin the tour coach later today. You will be collected at approximately the same time as you were dropped at your accommodation the previous day, to continue your tour of the Great Ocean Road and it's highlights. Return to Melbourne late this evening.
Highlights on your Great Ocean Road 2-Day Tour from Melbourne include:
- Pass world famous Bells Beach, home to World Surfing Championships
- Experience a traditional Aussie billy tea with vegemite crackers and lamingtons
- View the popular coastal townships of Torquay and Lorne - a surfer's haven and retreat
- Tour the length of the Great Ocean Road passing towering limestone cliffs, sweeping white beaches and stunning forest scenery
- Inspect the fascinating Twelve Apostles Information Centre
- See the amazing Twelve Apostles - limestone stacks rising dramatically from the Southern Ocean, an amazing photo opportunity
- Walk along the boardwalk and enjoy the scenery from various viewing platforms
- Marvel at Loch Ard Gorge where millions of years of erosion have sculpted these incredible landmarks
Bells Beach, the famous surf break along the Great Ocean Road
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Melbourne hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm Day 2
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-day coastal tour of the Great Ocean Road departing Melbourne at 8am. Overnight at the Comfort Inn Apollo Bay. Includes breakfast with plenty of time at leisure.
2-day coastal tour of the Great Ocean Road departing Melbourne at 8am. Overnight at the Deluxe Cumberland Lorne Resort (does not include breakfast)
Great Ocean Road offers spectacular coastal scenery
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Overnight accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.