Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Stretch your legs as your informative guide takes you on a brief walking tour of Lucerne’s major landmarks. Afterwards, enjoy approximately one hour of free time during which you can take a closer look at the famous Lion Monument, Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge), Rathaus (Town Hall) or the distinctive Culture and Congress Centre.
Your coach tour continues to the idyllic mountain resort town of Engelberg in the Swiss Alps. Board Rotair, a rotating cable car, to travel to the summit of gorgeous Mt Titlis, central Switzerland’s highest mountain. As you ascend to 10,623 feet (3,238 meters), take in marvelous 360-degree views of the sparkling blue-tinged glacial landscape and capture photos of giant ice boulders and deep crevasses. And now that the new gondola system has been implemented, you will spend more time on top of Mount Titlis as the new ride takes you up in a shorter time!
Reach the top of Mt Titlis -- where it’s snowy year-round -- and enjoy 1.5 hours to try a variety of fun activities. Visit the Ice Grotto, a long ice cave, and ride the Ice Flyer, a thrilling chairlift that takes you closer to the ice crevasses. Try sliding down a snow slide in the Glacier Park and walk across Europe’s highest suspension bridge for more stunning views from Mt Titlis. Or, simply relax on the sun terrace or have lunch (own expense) in your choice of several restaurants.
Your action-packed day trip to Mt Titlis concludes with drop-off at Sihlquai Bus Terminal in central Zurich at approximately 7pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Short Lucerne guided city tour
- Revolving cable-car ride to the summit of Mount Titlis
- Entrance to Ice Flyer, Ice Grotto and suspension bridge on top of Mount Titlis
- Snow slide ride in Glacier Park
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Jacket and snow boots rental available on top of Mount Titlis for 8 CHF/item
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the coach
- Hotel pickup is only available for guests of the listed hotels. If you are staying elsewhere, go to the central departure point.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Reviewed by: Andrey S, February 2016
Reviewed by: Morgan R, January 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour of Lucerne and Mount Titlis. We had a mishap with our luggage being misplaced and we called the tour service and they were able to reschedule our tour for the following day without any issues. We arrived and were excited to get our day started! The tour started our with an amazing scenic drive which brought us to Lucerne. A quick hour went by in Lucerne, but we were able to see the main touristy areas and grab a bite for lunch. Our drive to Mount Titlis was also astonishing and when we arrived we couldn't wait to get to the top. I highly recommend doing all of the activities at the top of the mountain.
Our guide, Pedro, was very knowledgeable about Zurich, Lucerne, Mount Titlis and other facts about Switzerland. He was very courteous, kind and a great tour guide. We really enjoyed listening to him and you could tell he was very passionate about his job.
I highly recommend this tour.