Every seat is a window seat on a guided bike tour! Experience Washington's monuments up close and personal with this easy three-hour tour, the best way to see Washington, with plenty of time to walk around and explore the memorials on your own during the tour.
Take an easy three-hour ride around Washington DC specifically focusing on it's famous monuments including the Washington Monument, Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials. Your guide will share history and interesting anecdotes about each memorial.
Special Offer! - Book a Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour and receive a FREE second day bike rental worth USD $35 redeemable on your second consecutive day! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from The Old Post Office Pavilion, Washington DC
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:30am Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour. Available June 20 to August 20, 2013 only
Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour
- Three-hour fully guided tour
- Comfort bike rental
- Snack and Bottled Water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike.
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.