Select a datex
Cruise Sydney Harbour and watch Sydney light up on an early-dinner sunset cruise aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious cruising restaurant on Sydney's waterways. Whether you're enjoying an early pre-theatre dinner or wanting to complete your Sydney sightseeing in style, you'll enjoy the MV Sydney 2000's relaxed atmosphere, first-class service, fabulous food and superb views of Sydney Harbour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Choice of seating available
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
Your 1.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise on board the MV Sydney 2000 includes wine and beer, and a two-course dinner. Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the "confirmed window option" to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sample menu and subject to change:
- Spinach and porcini mushroom gnocchi with semi sundried tomatoes, puttanesca sauce and shaved pecorino cheese
- Grilled seared salmon oven roasted chat potatoes, tomato, olive and caper berry sauce
- Lamb Shank with garlic mash and rich braised vegetable ragout
- Chicken breast grilled in rock salt and rosemary with translucent Serrano ham and greens
- Vegetarian roasted eggplant and capsicum with zucchini ribbons wilted spinach herb infused oil and Napoli sauce
- Caramelized pear frangipane tart with coconut mascarpone cream with praline dust maple drizzle
- Bailey's Irish Whiskey creme brulee and almond biscotti
- Tea and coffee
Included with your meal is a selection of wines, champagne, beer and soft drinks. A further selection of cocktails, imported and premium beers, spirits and vintage wines are available for purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Between the January 27 and February 10, 2014, the Sunset Dinner will take place on the John Cadman 2
Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Circular Quay, downtown Sydney
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery
Best available seating on the day of travel
Sydney Harbour Sunset Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- 2-course dinner
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.