Opera Performance on Sydney Harbour
Important! Please note we are currently sold out. Please check back soon for next year’s rates and availability.
Come early and soak up the atmosphere as the whole precinct is transformed into an exquisite Japanese garden, with Japanese-inspired bars and restaurants offering a wide range of pre-performance drinking and dining options (at own expense).
Available for three weeks only from March 21 to April 13, 2014, Madama Butterfly is perfect for first-time opera-goers and seasoned opera lovers alike.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Opera commences at 7:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Opera on Sydney Harbour
- Ticket to the Opera on Sydney Harbour in your choice of seating
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Performance program (available for purchase for $20 at the venue)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants and children at all adult pricing
- Wheelchair seating is available and must be requested at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is an outdoor event there is no undercover seating
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- No mobile phones or recording devices to be used during performance
- Only food and beverages purchased at the venue permitted