Kayaking Tour of Stockholm Archipelago
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
After a short training session to suit all abilities, and led by your experienced kayak guide, paddle away to explore the varied seascape that makes up the Archipelago – from large, forest-clad islands to smaller outcrops of rock (known as skerries).
Surprisingly few visitors come to Stockholm's Archipelago, so it is easy to find your own secluded island where you can swim and share a tasty lunch on the sun-drenched rocks.
After paddling back to Runmaro, enjoy afternoon tea (Fika) and take home fun memories of your unforgettable day!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Archipelago, Stockholm, Sweden
- Sea kayak and all necessary equipment
- Lunch hamper and snacks
- Transport by taxi boat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Audra E, June 2014
It was a pleasure to meet Michael (the guide) who capably led us on a 13km route around the beautiful islands. Michael readily shared his local knowledge and engaged us in intelligent conversation throughout the day. Lunch was delicious. A very well planned and executed activity. Thank you Michael!
Reviewed by: Zoe G, July 2013
Amazing! Worth doing even if you are a beginner.