What better way to conclude a day in San Francisco than watching the sun set over the beautiful San Francisco Bay on a memorable dinner dance cruise? Enjoy a four-course dinner of local ingredients freshly prepared onboard by an expert team of chefs, then let your hair down and dance to the live band or simply relax and watch the city skyline drift by from the outdoor decks. The perfect combination of fine dining, scenic views and lively entertainment that will appeal to all!
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
The magic begins the moment you step aboard. The evening starts with cocktails on deck (additional charge) and continues in style with your sit-down dinner consisting of delicious appetizer, salad, choice of entrée and dessert. After dinner, the live band will strike up and play a wide variety of music, including top 40 and classic hits to tempt you onto the dance floor.
While dining and dancing you'll cruise in style past San Francisco's famous sights, including Alcatraz, Angel Island, Tiburon and Sausalito. The highlight of the evening comes as you cruise under the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge, before the cruise circles back towards the Bay Bridge to reach San Francisco's picturesque piers and city skyline.
Window Seating and Champagne Upgrade: Elevate your experience to an enchanted evening with guaranteed window seating and a bottle of champagne for two. Admire the best views of San Francisco Bay and the city while you dine in luxury. Celebrate a special occasion or simply toast a romantic evening with champagne. With this Viator only dining package, you can make this truly an evening to remember!
See sample menu in Itinerary below:
San Francisco Dinner Dance Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Cruise departs from Pier 3, on the Embarcadero
- Sunday - Thursday - 7pm
- Friday to Saturday - 7:30pm
Please Note: boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure time
December 3, 10, 17, 26 only: 3pm (2:30pm) boarding time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco 4-course seated dinner cruise
San Francisco 4-course seated dinner cruise with guaranteed window seating and bottle of champagne for each couple
San Francisco Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- Guaranteed window seating (if option selected)
- Bottle of champagne per 2 adults (if option selected)
- Port fees and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional and alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Menu enhancements (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The dress code is an upscale to business casual. No jeans
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking, smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Menu enhancements may be purchased direct from operator on day of departure
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. Please bring valid photo ID
- Arugula salad with roasted red beets, Chipotle pine nuts, humbolt fog goat cheese, herb toasted crostini and Meyer lemon tarragon vinaigrette
- Citrus-scented scallops with grilled pineapple, mango papaya salsa
(choice of one)
- Herb-seared chicken breast with tomato and kalamata olives salsa over African rice pilaf
- Ginger spiced glace salmon with Asian noodles and sugar snap peas
- Braised beef short ribs with chive mashed potatoes, sautéed spring greens, port demi-glace
- Vegetarian lasagna with layers of fresh zucchini, baby spinach, basil, eggplant, onions, tomato, cauliflower and carrot puree
(choice of one)
- Chocolate pot de crème with cinnamon Chantilly cream
- Vanilla peach pot de crème with caramel Chantilly cream
Creamery cheese display featuring assorted local cheeses, rustic flat
breads, seasonal fresh fruits, dried apricots, figs - US$12
- Ice cream trio of buko, vanilla and mango, with house made caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, saltine toffee crackers - US$9
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.