45-minute Oahu Helicopter Tour: Hidden Oahu
Travel between January 1 and March 31 and receive 10% off the recommended retail rate!
The powdery white sands of Waimanalo Beach provide a scenic backdrop as you continue on to the gorgeous coral formations of Kaeohe Bay. View the Chinaman's Hat before heading to "Jurassic Park" valley, where a dozen major motion pictures have been filmed.
The highlight of your Oahu Helicopter tours is a flyover Sacred Falls, a shear waterfall with a 1,000-foot (300-meter) drop. The central plain reveals the world's largest agricultural maze, housed at the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
Your 45-minute Oahu Helicopter Tour concludes with a panoramic view of Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Waikiki hotels
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
First Class Seating
First class seating. Accommodates up to 2 passengers (with combined weight below 340lbs) per flight
Oahu Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour
- Tour narration by pilots who are veterans with extensive knowledge of the island
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Free DVD
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Open Seating passengers weighing more than 250 pounds will be charged for a "comfort" seat, equivalent to one-half the tour price. This buys the seat next to the passenger. Passengers exceeding 300 pounds will be charged for an entire additional seat. This additional fee will be charged the day of travel.
- An individual First Class passenger’s weight must not exceed 180 pounds. The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 345 pounds.
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first come, first served basis.
- You are REQUIRED to call and reconfirm with the tour operator.
- Please Note: The First Class option is eligible for groups of 2 only. If there are more than 2 adults in the party, a separate reservation must be made for the remaining members of the party.
Reviewed by: MAX, South Africa, June 2014
Fantastic trip...must be done. Excellent helicopter driver.jeff and shuttle driver kevin. 5 star rating for trip.
Reviewed by: Sue J, February 2014
The pilot seemed very relaxed telling us all the stories and information of what we were seeing. The DVD is a nice feature of the trip.