The Nashville Music Attraction Discount Pass is your ticket to the music history of Nashville. Get entry into 4 popular attractions in Nashville including The Country Music Hall of Fame.
The Country Music Hall of Fame
When you step into the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum you will be embarking on a trip through decades of country music history! The architecturally stunning building stretches over a block of Nashville and features exhibits sure to thrill any fan of the genre. A towering wall of honor features gold and silver platinum records as well as exhibits dedicated to the trail-blazers and legends of country music who have been inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Historic RCA Studio B
Once the recording house of popular music titans such as Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins and the Everly Brothers, the studio's interior has been restored to it's original 1957 appearance. Hit makers in Studio B have included Bobby Bare, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson and Floyd Cramer among others.
Explore the coveted halls of the Ryman Auditorium, home to the Grand Ole Opry for more than 30 years, when you enjoy a self-guided tour of the famous venue. Begin by sitting in the original pews and viewing a short film narrated by Trisha Yearwood. "If These Walls Could Talk" will take you from the beginning of the Ryman's history, through to today. After the film, head to the legendary stage and stand beneath the lights to have your photo taken "singing" in front of the Grand Ole Opry audience.
Wildhorse Saloon is a 66,000 square foot mecca of country music, dining and dance. Kick up your heels as the music alternates between live performances and the latest tunes spun by the DJ. Free dance lessons are offered hourly so there's no excuse for not getting out on the floor and kicking up your heels to the newest dance craze.
The Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Collect your Nashville Attraction Pass in advance (exact details will be advised on confirmation voucher.
- Opening Hours:
- The Country Music Hall of Fame - Daily 9:00am to 5:00pm (closed Tuesdays in January and February)
- Historic RCA Studio B - Daily 10:30am to 2:30pm
- Ryman Auditorium - Daily 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Wildhorse Saloon - Monday 5:00pm to 3:00am, Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am to 3:00am, Sunday 11:00am to 12am (midnight)
Return Details:Each attraction can be visited only once and admission is valid until the end of the calendar year.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Historic RCA Studio B, Nashville
- Self-guided tour at Ryman Auditorium
- Food, drink & souvenirs at the Wildhorse Saloon
- Admission to Historic RCA Studio B
- Admission to The Country Music Hall of Fame
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- $4 add-on option for an additional backstage tour at Ryman Auditorium
- Admission to Wildhorse Saloon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each attraction can be visited once only and admission is valid for one year from the date of collection
- Studio B offers numerous tours throughout the day, however there are rare occasions when the tour is sold out. Please arrive early in the day or phone ahead.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.