Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival - Race Day Cruising Package
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Buffet lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free drinks included
Important! Please note we are currently sold out. Please check back soon for next year’s rates and availability.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
9.30am Melbourne Cup and Derby Day – please board at 9.00am
10.15am Oaks Day – please board at 9.30am
5:30pm for all race days, returning to the Melbourne City Marina at 6.15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival
- A decorated cruiser for the entire race day, docked adjacent to the entrance gate
- Return cruise to Flemington Racecourse from the Melbourne City Marina
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Selection of premium Australian red, white and sparkling wines, heavy and light beer, basic spirits, soft drinks, mineral water and orange juice
- Gourmet stand up buffet including a selection of the freshest seafood, cold platters, salads and desserts
- Television monitors for race viewing on board
- Souvenir race book
- Entertainment on the return back to the city
- Entrance fees into Flemington Racecourse
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 15 years and under are not permitted on Oaks Day, Derby Day and Melbourne Cup cruises
- Men - collared shirts and dress shoes
- Ladies - semi formal to formal
Derby Day - Victoria Derby Day kicks off the Spring Racing Carnival in style. Traditionally black and white are worn on this day by women and morning suits by men. The flower of the day is a blue Corn Flower.
Melbourne Cup - It’s Melbourne Cup and time for the Race that stops a Nation! See fortunes won and lost and history made on the first Tuesday of November every year. Join in the fun and soak up the atmosphere as the entire nation stops to watch the Race at 3.00pm. The flower of the day is a Yellow Rose.
Oaks Day - Also known as ladies day, Oaks Day is more famous for “fashions on the field” than the horse racing! This is the time to dress to impress with large hats and fascinators. The flower of the day is a Pink rose.