Upon arrival in Hong Kong and before connecting to a flight in Asia, or a long haul flight to Europe, you should come and experience a pleasurable stay in The Travelers' Lounge before continuing your journey. A hot shower after a long flight is the first facility transit passengers must enjoy to hush away the fatigue and rejuvenate yourselves.
The Travelers' Lounge is the first public access transit lounge open to all classes of travelers regardless of airlines. The lounge is located at the West Hall (near Gate 35) of Departures Level 6 and caters for international arrivals and departures in Hong Kong International Airport.
The lounge operates 24-hours a day, and provides amenities and services to ease your tiredness after long haul travel, to enhance your physical well-being, and rejuvenate your senses in preparation for your next destination.
Cast aside the image of flight delays and long transit periods in crowded airport terminals, The Travelers' Lounge offers travelers the chance to escape the hustle and bustle of airports. Uniquely designed to provide the tranquility that will help you work, refresh yourself, or simply relax and unwind. Built with the business travelers and holiday makers in mind, the lounge affords the best in quality service, relaxation and comfort.
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Food & Beverages (hot meal served between 6am and 11pm, daily; snacks, sandwiches, coffee, tea and cold beverages are available 24/7)
- Shower including shower gel, towel, lotion, hair dryer and amenities (you must register at reception desk to use these facilities)
- Private Resting Area
- Internet Access
- International Newspapers & Magazines
- International TV Channels
- Music Enjoyment
- Comfortable Seating Area
- Seated massage
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:6W524, Departures Level, Terminal 1, West Hall (after Gate 35)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hours access to all facilities at the Hong Kong Travelers' Lounge
6-hours access to all facilities at the Hong Kong Travelers' Lounge
12-hours access to all facilities at the Hong Kong Travelers' Lounge
Oval Bar with guests
- 3, 6 or 12 hours to utilize the facilities of the lounge (depending on option selected)
- Use of shower facilities
- Hot meal
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Comfortable seating area
- Wi-Fi connections
- International TV Channels, Newspapers , Magazines
- Left luggage area
- Flight information
- Alcoholic beverages payable direct
- Massage service
- Private resting area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Travelers' Lounge is located in the restricted area of the Departure Level of the Airport, therefore an On-going Boarding Pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering the Lounge
- Please note that this lounge provides plenty of comfortable seating but doesn't include a sleeping area
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.