Chankanaab National Marine Park is only a short 15 minute taxi ride from the pier or downtown and a must see when visiting Mexico! You'll experience Cozumel's marine life like never before. Included is the entrance fee to Playa Uvas, a 45 minute guided snorkel tour, lunch, open bar and more!
Soak up the sun or swim in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. For those wanting a bit more action, get up close to the world's second biggest reef system with a guided snorkel adventure!
Your multilingual PADI guide will lead you to the reefs for a close look at Cozumel's marine life in an inspiring 45 minute snorkel adventure with great photo opportunities. Full snorkeling gear will be provided.
You have nothing to worry about when you visit Playa Uvas. The entrance and marine park fees are all included. And to highlight this experience you have full access to an open bar, with soda, juice, water, beer, spirits and cocktails! Lunch with choice of food is provided. Kids will be served a club sandwich or a hamburger.
Only a limited number of people are permitted on Playa Uvas private beach. Make sure you book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Playa Uvas, 8.5 kilometers to Chankanaab National Marine Park from the pier or downtown
Playa Uvas is open from 8:00am - 4:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Lunch and open bar
- Marine Park Fee
- Safety equipment
- Entrance Fee to Playa Uvas
- Guided snorkel adventure
- Use of one locker per family or couple
- Use of One Beach Towel per person
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adventures are operated in English and Spanish
- Minimum age is 7 years to participate in snorkeling
- Don't forget to bring your bathing suit, towel, sunglasses and biodegradable sunblock. Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed to be used by guests who wish to snorkel due to reef damage caused by normal sunscreen.
- You are not allowed to participate in this tour if you're pregnant, diabetic, have had heart surgery or a history of heart conditions, hip or walking problems, have had any type of recent surgery or an asthma condition
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.