Cape Town Airport Shared Departure Transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Cape Town Hotel details. 24-48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call the supplier directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pick up times and places.
It's that easy!
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
Don't forget to book your Cape Town Airport Arrival Transfer.
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
- Flight Number
- Departing City/Arrival City
- Departure Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cape Town to Airport
Shared transfer to Cape Town Airport from central Cape Town city hotels
USD $6.27Pricing details
Winelands to Airport
Shared transfer to Cape Town Airport from central Winelands hotels
USD $8.15Pricing details
Cape Town Airport Shared Depature Transfer
- One-way shared transfer
- Optional gratuities
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
Reviewed by: Richard S, USA, November 2015
Just like our arrival transfer, this too was another case of private transfer since it was just my husband and I on the trip. And once again, 2 small bottles of cold water were waiting for us in the car. The driver was equally sociable, giving us insights about his city. We were dropped at Cape Town International Airport with enough time to complete all the formalities that we needed to do before our flight home. A!!!
Reviewed by: Rosalie M, United Kingdom, November 2015
The driver turned up on time and got us to the airport smoothly avoiding traffic jams where he could. He was very well dressed and polite and as we were the only passengers he turned up in a sedan car which was very clean and tidy.