Cape Town Airport Shared Departure Transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Cape Town Hotel details. 24-48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call the supplier directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pick up times and places.
It's that easy!
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
Don't forget to book your Cape Town Airport Arrival Transfer.
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
- Flight Number
- Departing City/Arrival City
- Departure Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cape Town to Airport
Shared transfer to Cape Town Airport from central Cape Town city hotels
USD $7.53Pricing details
Winelands to Airport
Shared transfer to Cape Town Airport from central Winelands hotels
USD $9.83Pricing details
Cape Town Airport Shared Depature Transfer
- One-way shared transfer
- Optional gratuities
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
Reviewed by: Lisa G, May 2015
We were a party of 12 with a lot of luggage. We were running a few minutes late from a tour and I called the hotel and the company to let them know. Two vehicles were there when we arrived. I was concerned they would leave but they didn't. I was a little hesitant using an outside company and not the hotel
for airport transporation. They now have a new customer! And a shout out to Michelle who works the emergency line. She was fantastic!
Reviewed by: MRS R D T, April 2015
Very plush car and driver. Great to see him as our flight had been diverted to another airport because of a cracked windscreen on to co-pilot's side SAA and we arrived at Capetown at 3am next morning instead of 4pm the day before. Driver gave us hot face clothes and drinks on arrival. Excellent service!