Cape Town Airport Shared Departure Transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Cape Town Hotel details. 24-48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call the supplier directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pick up times and places.
It's that easy!
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
Don't forget to book your Cape Town Airport Arrival Transfer.
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
- Flight Number
- Departing City/Arrival City
- Departure Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cape Town to Airport
Shared transfer to Cape Town Airport from central Cape Town city hotels
USD $7.09Pricing details
Winelands to Airport
Shared transfer to Cape Town Airport from central Winelands hotels
USD $9.25Pricing details
Cape Town Airport Shared Depature Transfer
- One-way shared transfer
- Optional gratuities
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
Reviewed by: Jack F, September 2015
The best transfer we have ever had, really professional and on time, extremely polite, well done keep up the great work. Many thanks
Reviewed by: Tessa A, June 2015
Big car enough to seat 6 people. Knowing that we came from a long flight, there was sweets, water, lotion, perfume, wet towels etc in the car for us. driver was friendly and gave us a commentary of the town