Best Boston Photography Tour: Beacon Hill
Enjoy a photography tour of Boston’s upscale Beacon Hill neighborhood. Brimming with historical character and charm, this area offers endless stunning sites that beg to be captured on camera. As you stroll through narrow cobblestone streets and squares, your guide, an expert photographer, will teach you valuable photography tips and skills to enhance the quality of your photos. Plus, you’ll learn some interesting facts about Beacon Hill, like how it has been the home of several famous figures like author Louisa May Alcott.
With your camera in hand, discover the gems that make Beacon Hill sparkle and hear some stories about famous residents who once lived there, like Little Women author Louisa May Alcott. Learn how Beacon Hill got its name and the common theme that the street names share. Snap photos of sites you see and receive creative photography tips from your guide on how to make your photos look great.
Stroll through the narrow cobblestone lane of Acorn Street, said to be one of the most photographed streets in the US. Journey to Louisburg Square, a residential square that features Greek Revival-style homes reflecting the rarefied tastes of the upper class in the 19th century.
You’ll leave this tour with a plethora of amazing photos of historical Beacon Hill to show off to your friends!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Beacon Street, Boston
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Walking Tour: Beacon Hill Masterpieces
- Walking tour of Beacon Hill
- Guided by a professional photographer
- Photography tips on improving composition and technical skills
- Copy of 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography'
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is designed to showcase the photo opportunities of Beacon Hill in a casual learning environment
- Appropriate for photographers of all ages and skill levels
Reviewed by: Richard S, October 2014
This was amazing! Beacon Hill is so gorgeous and we got the most of it from Saba's insightful tour. Plus we got some of the best photos too!
Reviewed by: SFAS, October 2012
I learned a lot about the neighbourhood and took beautiful photographs.