Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Private Viewing and Small-Group Tour of the Vatican's Secret Rooms
- All entrance fees included
- Editor's Pick
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
This tour sells out regularly so book now to save your space.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Viator VIP Access: Sistine Chapel Private Viewing and Small-Group Tour of the Vatican's Secret Rooms
- Entrance fee
- Skip-the-line entry
- After-hours access to the Sistine Chapel
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are permitted in the Vatican and must be checked in. Only very small purses are allowed. Please do not bring these items as you will need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance
- Due to the nature of this special-access tour, the itinerary changes each time. Access to the secret rooms varies and is based on availability
- Backpacks, tripods and big umbrellas must be left inside a cloakroom on entering the Vatican Museums. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that these items are not taken on this tour
- Apollo Belvedere
- Chiaramonti Museum
- Sistine Chapel, home to artwork by Michelangelo including The Creation of Adam and The Last Judgement
- Gallery of Maps
- Gallery of the Candelabra
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Pinecone Courtyard
- Raphael's Rooms
- Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)
- Niccoline Chapel (Cappella Niccolina)
- Room of Gold (Sala degli Ori)
Reviewed by: Joseph W, November 2015
Astonishing, stunning... This was well worth every cent. Of course the Sistine was breathtaking, but the art we saw up to that point also was incredibly rich and beautiful. Our guide spoke perfect English and was nothing short of brilliant. He provided insightful comments on art pieces as well as lots of fascinating history. He also answered every question with impressive knowledge. Fantastic!!
Reviewed by: Lynne P, November 2015
I'm still have chill bumps from being in the Sistine Chapel practically by ourselves.