Select a datex
Discover the natural beauty and charm of the south west on this full day tour of Margaret River including the Busselton Jetty and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse. Sample the produce of the local artisans, be amazed at the grandeur of the Karri forests and see where the the Southern and Indian Oceans meet. This is a perfect introduction to the Southwest for those short on time.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departing the city of Perth head south west towards Margaret River (approximately three hours) passing through small picturesque towns and farming communities, with plenty of stops for “leg stretching” along the way.
The first stop is Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere, stretching 1.8 kilometers outwards into Geographe Bay. Take some time to walk around and enjoy morning tea (at own expense).
Next, head to the Bootleg Brewery for a gourmet platter lunch and enjoy some beer and cider tastings. take your time to enjoy the scenery. After lunch, stop at Sandleford Winery and enjoy tastings if some of their finest wines. You will have time to walk around the grounds and if you like, purchase some of the wines available.
Next, explore Mammoth Caves. Take a guided tour through this gothic like cave with vast chambers full of amazing formations. The cave will reveal a fascinating range of information about the flora and fauna of this region. You guide will tell you about the history of the caves, the different formations formed within the cave.
Travel through the beautiful Boranup Forest as you make your to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse where you can see the meeting point of the Indian and Southern oceans. There is plenty of wildlife to see including rock parrots, sea lions and dolphins. Take a walk along the heritage trail and soak up the atmosphere and beauty of the area.
Heading back towards Margaret River, make a brief stop in the township where you'll have some free time to stroll the main street. Stop for dinner (own expense) before returning home to Perth.
Special Offer! - Save 10% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel from May 01 until July 31, 2014. Book Now! - Book Now!
Bootleg Brewery, Margaret River
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Perth hotels
Barrack St Jetty
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Concludes at original point of departure at approximately 9:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Margaret River, Caves, Wine and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse tour from Perth with lunch
Margaret River Winery
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide at Mammoth Caves
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Mammoth Caves
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.