Margaret River, Caves, Wine and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Tour from Perth
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The first stop is Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere, stretching 1.8 kilometers outwards into Geographe Bay. Take some time to walk around and enjoy morning tea (at own expense).
Next, head to the Bootleg Brewery for a gourmet platter lunch and enjoy some beer and cider tastings. take your time to enjoy the scenery. After lunch, stop at Sandleford Winery and enjoy tastings if some of their finest wines. You will have time to walk around the grounds and if you like, purchase some of the wines available.
Next, explore Mammoth Caves. Take a guided tour through this gothic like cave with vast chambers full of amazing formations. The cave will reveal a fascinating range of information about the flora and fauna of this region. You guide will tell you about the history of the caves, the different formations formed within the cave.
Travel through the beautiful Boranup Forest as you make your to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse where you can see the meeting point of the Indian and Southern oceans. There is plenty of wildlife to see including rock parrots, sea lions and dolphins. Take a walk along the heritage trail and soak up the atmosphere and beauty of the area.
Heading back towards Margaret River, make a brief stop in the township where you'll have some free time to stroll the main street. Stop for dinner (own expense) before returning home to Perth.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Concludes at original point of departure at approximately 9:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Margaret River Tour from Perth
Margaret River, Caves, Wine and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse tour from Perth with lunch
Margaret River Winery
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide at Mammoth Caves
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Mammoth Caves
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Leonie Joy T, August 2014
It was a long day but thoroughly enjoyed all if it. Each stop was interesting and the scenery was excellent. The bus was extremely comfortable. My husband is over 6 foot tall and had heaps of leg room. Our guide was very informative and also a smooth driver. If your stay in Perth is short this is a way to see a lot in one day.
Reviewed by: Lidia D, June 2014
I had fantastic time looking at the country site while Mike (the bus driver and the tour guide) was driving and pointing out interesting landmarks.
Mike was very friendly, polite and answering all questions in depth.
I thoroughly enjoyed myself!