Have a fun day swimming and snorkeling off the beautiful coast of Mallorca on this 6.5-hour catamaran cruise! You’ll enjoy views of the breathtaking shoreline of Mallorca, the main island of the Balearic Islands, and you’ll have several swimming and snorkeling opportunities in the Mediterranean Sea. On the north route, you'll cruise along the Bay of Pollensa toward Formentor Beach, where you'll stop for a delicious buffet lunch. On the east route, you will depart from Colonia Sant Jordi and stop at the beautiful beaches of Es Trenc and Es Cargol, where a buffet lunch or dinner will be served.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Have a fun experience at sea on a 5-hour trip aboard a Mallorca catamaran cruise! The cruise departs from one of two locations – see Tour Options below for details.
Cruise from the Northern Part of Mallorca
Relax on the drive to the Pollensa Port. Here, board your catamaran, and enjoy views of the Mallorca shoreline and the neighboring island of Menorca as you cruise through the Bay of Pollensa.
Sail past Barcarets, Mal Pas and Las Caletas Beach, and enjoy several swimming and snorkeling opportunities (snorkeling equipment is provided). Relax and sunbathe on the catamaran’s benches or nets while you continue sailing on the Mediterranean Sea toward Formentor Cape, and grab a drink from the boat’s bar (own expense).
In Formentor Beach, stay aboard the catamaran as it drops anchor and enjoy a buffet lunch of grilled meat, salads and desserts, with water and the famous Spanish sangria (a wine punch). Then return to the Alcudia port.
Cruise from the Eastern Part of Mallorca
If you are staying in the eastern part of Mallorca, your catamaran cruise will follow a different route. Hop on board the boat in Palmer, in Colonia Sant Jordi, and take in views of the southeast coast of Mallorca as you sail toward Es Trenc Beach. Stop here for approximately 30 minutes to go for a swim or sunbathe on the beach.
Continue to Es Cargol Beach, where you’ll enjoy a longer break. Swim and snorkel in the beautiful blue water and go back on board to enjoy a buffet lunch or dinner of grilled meat, salads and desserts, with water and soft drinks. Enjoy the views of the stunning south coast of Mallorca on your way back to Colonia Sant Jordi.
Cruise from the Southern Part of Mallorca
If you are staying in the southern part, your boat will leave from Palma de Mallorca Port and sail on the south east coast.
See Itinerary section below for information on pickup locations within each area.
Mallorca Catamaran Cruise and Snorkeling Trip
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour commences from selected Mallorca hotels
- From north area:
From east and south areas:
You must contact the local service provider as soon as possible to verify your exact pickup time and location; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher.
Return Details:Returns to original departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mallorca catamaran cruise. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels on the northern part of the island. Departs at 8:45am.
Mallorca catamaran cruise. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels on the eastern part of the island. Departs at 8:45am.
Mallorca catamaran cruise. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels on the eastern part of the island. Departs at 2:45pm.
Mallorca catamaran cruise. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels on the southern part of the island. Departs at 8:45am.
Mallorca catamaran cruise. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels on the southern part of the island. Departs at 2:45pm.
Mallorca Catamaran Cruise and Snorkeling Trip
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Buffet lunch/dinner (depending on departure time)
- 1 drink
- Round-trip boat cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- High-factor sunscreen is recommended
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.