This Zurich Super Saver 3 is a fabulous multi-day package combining four bestselling Zurich tours and day trips at a discounted price. Make the most of your time in Switzerland with two full-day tours to Mount Titlis and Mount Rigi, the Best of Zurich City Tour and the Zurich Half-Day Tour including the Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet.
If time is tight and you'd like to travel outside of Zurich, this multi-day super saver package gives you a delicious taste of Switzerland’s highlights. Choose your own itinerary and choose which tour you want to do first (you will need at least three full days to do all four tours). Even better, you'll enjoy an 11% discount when you buy these tours this way.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Mount Titlis Day Trip from Zurich: Departs 9:30am
Spend a full day at Mount Titlis on this guided coach tour from Zurich. Board Rotair, the rotating cable car, for panoramic views of alpine glaciers and ice boulders as you ascend 10,000 feet (3,020 meters). Admire the Alps from this unmatched location and ride on the Ice Flyer. You’ll then go to the picturesque lakeside town of Lucerne, where you’ll have free time.
Mount Rigi Winter Day Trip from Zurich: Departs 9:30am
Take a comprehensive full-day tour from Zurich to Mount Rigi, Queen of the Swiss Mountains at 6,000 feet (1,800 meters). Your partly guided coach tour includes a cable car ride, a descent down the first-ever cogwheel train in Europe and a trip to the sun terrace above Lake Lucerne, with its unique views over the snow-capped Alps! Enjoy a romantic boat ride to Lucerne, where you’ll have up to two hours at leisure to explore the charming Old Town.
Best of Zurich City Tour: Departs 1pm
Explore the ever-efficient business and cultural hub of Switzerland on this 2-hour afternoon coach tour showcasing the best of Zurich. Sit back and relax as your English-speaking guide points out city highlights. Take the Dolderbahn railway to the Zurichberg district, and see Zurich's top attractions such as the National Museum, the Chagall windows at Fraumunster Church and St Peter's Church.
Zurich Half-Day Tour Including the Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet: Departs 3:30pm
See the fun side of Zurich on this unique, half-day tour to Zurich West and the Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet. Delve into the district’s rich history, and learn about its transformation from industrial district to epicenter of cool and quirky culture! See the Prime Tower (Switzerland's tallest building), before shopping for indulgent Swiss chocolates at the world-famous Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet.
Special Offer! - Book this trip and save up to 11% compared to booking all four tours separately - Book Now!
Zurich Super Saver 3
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Zurich Sihlquai Bus Terminal
- Please advise at time of booking in the Special Requirements box which tour you would like to take first. The other tour departures can be fixed at check-in on the day of first tour or at time of booking. All tours must be taken between November and March.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Zurich Super Saver 3
- Mountain railways and cable cars to Mt Titlis and Mt Rigi
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional and multilingual guide
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must advise at time of booking which tour you would like to take first. The other tour departures can be fixed at check-in on the day of first tour
- The sequence of your tours isn't fixed, and you need at least three full days to do all four tours. Tours must be taken between November and March
- It is recommend to do the Mt Titlis tour before the Mt Rigi tour (as Mt Rigi is only partly guided)
- For Mount Titlis, you must advise upon booking if you require free use of a warm jacket or boots while on the tour. Please enter your gender, jacket and boot information (UK or US size) in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking
- Mount Rigi tour includes a multi-lingual guide throughout the tour, except for travel up and down Mount Rigi and during the boat ride. For this part of the tour, you will receive timetables and detailed information sheets about the journey. You can choose to stay on the mountain for 1 - 2.5 hours
- The Zurich Half-Day Tour including the Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet operates Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday only
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.