Vienna Segway Tour Including Prater Amusement Park Swing Ride
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Glide past Vienna’s must-see Imperial landmarks, impressive palaces and historical sites while learning about the city's history. Ride along the Danube Canal and pass the Hundertwasser House before arriving at the Prater amusement park. Here, you'll take a ride on the Prater Tower’s Star Flyer.
Strap into your chair, rise 384 feet (117 meters) above street level and swing around for breathtaking views of Vienna! If heights or thrills aren’t your thing, you can keep your feet on the ground and enjoy a complimentary coffee instead.
After your ride, hop back on your Segway and continue your city tour. Glide past the stately Vienna Opera House and imposing Hofburg Palace, the seat of the Imperial Habsburgs. View the Parliament building, City Hall and centuries-old Jewish Square.
Your tour then concludes back at the tour office.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Starts at 10am
Starts at 2pm
Vienna Segway Tour
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Prater tower swing ride
- Coffee (if ride option not taken)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing more than 250 pounds (114 kg)