4-Day Christian and Jewish Sacred Sites Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem and Nazareth
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multi-Day Trip
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Church of St John the baptist
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees (on Day 2 only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum 2 adults per room
- Minimum child age is 4 years
- In Jericho and Bethlehem, a valid passport is required on the day of travel. This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations; a change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- In rare occasions itinerary may be changed at short notice
Overnight: 3-star hotel in Jerusalem
Reviewed by: chancesr28, December 2014
Very intellectual and enrichming experience. Non-doctrinal guides talk focused on Jesus and his period as it relates to Israel. The guides saw to it that a short conversation about a place visited is given and highlights are underscored.
Reviewed by: Otto C, February 2014
Overall the trip was good. However, there is more room for improvement in terms of the logistics and punctuality when it comes to pick up people from the hotels. They did not followed the itinerary, when i was picked up and transferred to my tour bus instead of starting with Day 1 of the itinerary, We started with Day 4. I wasn't informed until of the changes until later on the day. The tour company should provide better communication to the customers to avoid confusion and annoyance.