St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group City Tour with Hermitage Museum and Boat Ride
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Petersburg City Tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees: Hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress and cathedral
- 1-hour river cruise
- Visa included
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Visa included
- <b>Please note: You will need to contact the local tour operator at least 7 days before your tour commences, either by email or phone, to ensure that they can provide you with the official documentation to allow you to disembark the vessel upon arrival in St Petersburg.</b>
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry, country and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants
Reviewed by: neal, July 2013
st Petersburg was as beautiful as advertised, our guide was wonderful, loved the tour
Reviewed by: Pamela D, August 2013
The tour was great but nearly didn't happen! I received a document which contained a barcode which I printed off. It said that we needed to confirm our booking with Marie Rose travel, the local contact. The email address did not work so I phoned the number given - from England. All I got was an fax machine.
I went to the Marie Rose website and found a different number to phone. I spoke to a Russian girl who told us our places were already confirmed. I told her that I had the ticket with the barcode - but did I need anything else?. She assured me I didn't.
However, when we disembarked the ship at St Petersburg I presented the paper and was shouted at by the local customs as our paper was not the correct one. My friend and I were commanded to sit on a bench like naughty schoolgirls and told to wait.
The guide was at another ship terminal it appeared but was contacted and she arrived to where we were. Meanwhile a chap at customs had printed off another document which was needed and belatedly we linked up with our guide.
On return home I still can't find this ticket to print off!!!
The tour was good and did all the things it promised. Lida, our guide was very good - in The Hermitage she selected a range of exhibits rather than trying to trail us round all day. She spoke good English and was knowledgeable about her city.
Other private tours were taken on the metro which I would have loved - but maybe you could include that on future tours.
In future I think these private tours offer more than the shipboard excursions which are pricey and ensure that the participants queue up for ages, whereas we were able to jump the queues at the attractions. I would therefore search around for a perfect tour next time I go on a cruise.