3-Day Singapore City Pass: Duck Tour, Night Tour, Marina Bay Tour and Universal Studios Singapore®
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Singapore Universal Studios
- Singapore city pass
- Entry to Universal Studios Singapore
- Entry to two additional Singapore attractions listed in the Itinerary
- DUKW Tour
- Night Adventure Tour on the FunVee open-top bus
- Marina Bay Tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: This pass gives you unlimited use on the three tours (DUKW Tour, Night Adventure Tour and Marina Bay Tour) during your three days of pass use, but only one-time entry to your three chosen attractions
- Hotel pickup is available for bookings of 2 or more travelers
- Universal Studios Singapore with roundtrip shuttle service
- S.E.A Aquarium - Marine Life Park
- Singapore Flyer
- 4d Sentosa AdventureLand - 1-day unlimited visit
- 1-Altitude Gallery and Bar
- Singapore Zoo
- Jurong Bird Park
- Night Safari
- Underwater World & Dolphin Lagoon
- Singapore Flyer
- Sentosa Segway
- Tiger Sky Tower w/ meal voucher
- MINT Museum of Toys
- Singapore Discovery Centre & Army Museum
- Transfer from city hotels at 9am, 11am and 1pm to Singapore Flyer
- Tourist shopping discounts
- 20% off the unlimited hop-on hop-off tour on the first day you use your pass (retail price is S$19.90)
- Taste Cafe: buy one get one set menu of S$15 and up
Reviewed by: Rishika M, December 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Susan H, December 2014
The 3 day pass was perfect for the amount of time we had. On our first morning we were collected from our hotel and taken to the tour office, then the staff there were very helpful with advice about the tours. We took all tours on our first day, to find our feet in the city. The night tour was great, mainly because of the light show at the Gardens by the Bay. The Duck tour was very enjoyable and a great way to see the Merlion up close without the crowds.
We used our passes for the zoo, Night Safari and Universal Studios.
The zoo is great, with there being few cages. We also saw plenty of wildlife roaming free! We then went next door to the Night Safari for the evening. On arriving there before dark, we were able to enjoy dinner at one of the restaurants near the entrance and watch the 'flame eater' show at the same time.
The tram ride through the safari is great, it feels very atmospheric, although not all animals are necessarily in view. It's lovely to walk the various paths through the zoo aswell and see some unusual animals.
Universal Studios was the kids' treat on our final day. It's not a huge park so a day is plenty of time to see and do most things.
I think it was very worthwhile buying the 3 day pass as it helped us organise ourselves and ensured we saw everything we hoped to see in Singapore at a reasonable price.