Ronda Day Trip from Seville: Wine Tasting, Bullfighting Ring and Optional Pueblos Blancos Tour
Book with us and save 18% compared to another travel site!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Visit Plaza de Toros, a traditional Spanish bullring made of stone. Behind the stage, learn about the history of bullfighting from your guide and head to the center of the ring to snap some awesome photos.
Continue to several beautiful bridges including the New Bridge, a symbol of the city that connects Ronda´s old and new districts. Enjoy great views of the vast El Tajo River gorge below. Next, visit one of Ronda’s most significant monuments, the beautiful San Juan Bosco House, a palace that fuses modern and colonial styles and boasts amazing views of the valley.
Head to the city’s historic center to visit the Church of Santa Mari and witness the mix of Christian, Arab, Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Then, immerse yourself in Spanish wine culture with a tour of the Wine Museum of Ronda. Learn about Ronda’s long history of wine making and then head to the Sangre de Ronda winery to taste some great local wines. Afterward, enjoy free time to explore Ronda on your own before returning to Seville.
Upgrade: Pueblos Blancos Tour
After Ronda, head to picturesque Pueblos Blancos, a series of towns and large villages in the northern part of the provinces of Cadiz and Malaga.
Learn from your guide about the origin of this area, whose name, meaning ‘white houses,’ comes from the custom popular among the local inhabitants of whitewashing the outside of their houses and decorating them with brightly colored potted flowers. Combined with the blue sky and the plethora of mountain peaks and green hilltops, Pueblos Blancos creates an explosion of eye-catching color.
Visit Sierra de Grazalema, the first natural park in Andalusia brimming with diverse flora and fauna. See why the park is famous for its spectacularly rugged limestone landscape of cliffs, gullies, caves and gorges.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am from central Seville
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ronda day trip
Ronda and Pueblos Blancos
Ronda and Pueblos Blancos day trip
Ronda and Optional Pueblos Blancos Day Trip from Seville
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Wine museum tour and wine tasting
- Entrance fees and guided tour of Plaza de Toros bullfighting ring and museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
Reviewed by: Frank M, December 2014
We could not have been happier with our tour. Jose was knowledgeable about the history and shared interesting facts. We visited the pueblos blancos on a festival day and it was charming and fun. There is no way we could have navigated the narrow streets ourselves, and the entire day was fascinating and fun and we would recommend it to anyone. It was our favorite day of our vacation. Gracias!
Reviewed by: Carol M, December 2014
This tour was excellent. Our guide was great and we did some unusual things like visit an old castle in ruins. The places he took us for great views and his knowledge of the history and even the explanation about the cork trees was fascinating. I highly recommend this tour.