Ronda Day Trip from Seville: Wine Tasting, Bullfighting Ring and Optional Pueblos Blancos Tour
Book with us and save 18% compared to other travel sites!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Visit Plaza de Toros, a traditional Spanish bullring made of stone. Behind the stage, learn about the history of bullfighting from your guide and head to the center of the ring to snap some awesome photos.
Continue to several beautiful bridges including the New Bridge, a symbol of the city that connects Ronda´s old and new districts. Enjoy great views of the vast El Tajo River gorge below. Next, visit one of Ronda’s most significant monuments, the beautiful San Juan Bosco House, a palace that fuses modern and colonial styles and boasts amazing views of the valley.
Head to the city’s historic center to visit the Church of Santa Mari and witness the mix of Christian, Arab, Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Then, immerse yourself in Spanish wine culture with a tour of the Wine Museum of Ronda. Learn about Ronda’s long history of wine making and then head to the Sangre de Ronda winery to taste some great local wines. Afterward, enjoy free time to explore Ronda on your own before returning to Seville.
Upgrade: Pueblos Blancos Tour
After Ronda, head to picturesque Pueblos Blancos, a series of towns and large villages in the northern part of the provinces of Cadiz and Malaga.
Learn from your guide about the origin of this area, whose name, meaning ‘white houses,’ comes from the custom popular among the local inhabitants of whitewashing the outside of their houses and decorating them with brightly colored potted flowers. Combined with the blue sky and the plethora of mountain peaks and green hilltops, Pueblos Blancos creates an explosion of eye-catching color.
Visit Sierra de Grazalema, the first natural park in Andalusia brimming with diverse flora and fauna. See why the park is famous for its spectacularly rugged limestone landscape of cliffs, gullies, caves and gorges.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am from central Seville
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ronda day trip
Ronda and Pueblos Blancos
Ronda and Pueblos Blancos day trip
Ronda and Optional Pueblos Blancos Day Trip from Seville
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Wine museum tour and wine tasting
- Entrance fees and guided tour of Plaza de Toros bullfighting ring and museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
Reviewed by: Stefanie J, June 2014
I loved this tour. There were only 8 of us, of all varying ages, and it was really great. Loved the gorgeous little first town - Zahara de la Sierra- and I would highly recommend the little climb to the ruined castle. Ronda is lovely and much bigger and different than I was expecting. Loved it!
Reviewed by: TheRivulets, United Kingdom, May 2014
This was a well organised and put together tour. We were part of a small group and both our guides did very week dealing with three different languages within a group of 10. Comfortable modern bus transport and it's a nice touch being picked up and dropped off from your accommodation.